Do you enjoy taking handwritten notes on your device? Do you take loads and loads of notes that run into several pages? Then, it is absolutely essential that you should be able to find what you’re looking for within those lengthy notes later on, right? We now support handwriting recognition for iPads and iPhones in 11 languages. This means you can search your handwritten notes, making it much easier to find the information you need in a snap.
Here’s how to search handwritten words in Noteshelf.
1. Tap on the ‘Finder’ icon
2. Tap on the ‘Search’ icon
3. Type the keyword you are looking for and Voila!
Please note that it may take some time to index the entire notebook for searching.
Handwriting recognition in 11 languages!
We support handwriting recognition in,
1. English (US)
2. English (UK)
3. Chinese (Simplified)
4. Chinese (Traditional)
By default, we will be considering the language that is set-up on your device for handwriting recognition. Say, if English is the default language set-up on your device when you search for a term, Noteshelf 2 then will look for only English terms in your notebook.
How can you change the handwriting recognition language?
1. Tap on the Settings (Gear icon)
2. Tap on ‘Preferences’
3. Tap on ‘Handwriting Recognition’ in this menu and select the language you want
Convert handwritten notes to text
What is awesome is that you can convert your handwritten notes into text and it is as simple as 1,2,3…
1. Tap on the lasso tool (scissors icon) and select the handwritten note
2. Tap on the selection and choose ‘Convert To Text’
3. Review the text, edit if necessary and ‘Convert to Textbox’
Go ahead, splurge on handwriting your notes & get ready to be pampered!
Thank you, Megan. We love your notes.