We take great pleasure in introducing to you our Noteshelf Star Mr Dario Amara, a passionate civil engineer and builder who heads Collier Homes. With nearly 40 years of business experience, he is a wizard with a magic touch! He recently purchased a sixty-year-old residential building business, Collier Homes and we are absolutely positive he will craft it into a valuable real estate diamond! He is also a passionate supporter of arts and has served on numerous arts boards like “The Art Gallery of Western Australia”, “The West Australian Opera Company”, “Perth International Arts Festival” as a chairman and board member. Dario Amara is an Evernote Community Leader in Australia, as he has a strong passion for embracing technology to improve workflows and productivity.”
He is a Noteshelf-er from our initial days and he continues to use Noteshelf 2 to this day. We were curious to know how he got to use Noteshelf and here is what he had to say,
“ My quest to find a digital replacement for my much loved Moleskine + Leuchtturm notebooks took me on a journey a few years ago to research and settle on the closest thing to real paper + pen + to go quasi-paperless. In the end, I settled on Noteshelf (Classic) and now Noteshelf2”
Why Noteshelf and not the others.
- Superior paper + ink experience (especially with my iPad Pro, Apple Pencil + Paperlike screen protector.)
- Tight integration with Evernote <hyperlink to Evernote article>
- Export options + ease.
- Support responsiveness
A glimpse of the types of notes he takes
- Journal / daily records
- Ideas / concepts / sketching
- Board packs (PDF) with annotations
- Personal handwritten notes on custom stationery to friends, associates and family
- Personalized greeting “cards“
- Plans / designs (PDF) with annotations
- Minutes of meetings for fast distribution
- Action lists
All his notes are synchronised to his Evernote account as it provides,
- Easy backup
- Powerful search <hyperlink to the Evernote article>
- Access on the fly from multiple devices.
Dario has his favourites!
Here are his 5 favourite features:
- User interface/ friendliness
- Ink experience
- Tight integration with Evernote
- Stationery (covers and papers)
- Notebook structure/ flexibility